Ads

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Supper @ Swensens !

Sometimes I wonder where my extra energy came from. I work from morning till night then go out and reach back home around 2plus.

I really need a very good rest but as for this week, I don't think I can have plenty of rest.

But before I go into that let me tell you how great swensen desserts are!





I have been going to Swensens very often for the last couple of months.

I keep on going back because the desserts are simply delicious. Hands down!


We ordered Caesars Salad and Fish and Chips too!







After eating we went to Cold Storage to grocery shop!




I love Joanne's new GUCCI BAG!


I want to get a GUCCI bag too!
After grocery shopping, we went to chill out at coffee beans!



We drank alot and talked about ghosts which will be posted in another entry too! LOL.
When we were walking to Joanne's car, we saw this very cool car.



Oh man, the guy must be FUCKING rich.
But rich people are often fat, or bald headed.
I mean, this is just my theory.
And I am speculating that a guy might be the owner for this car.
I am not sexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment