Ads

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Star Awards (The First Edition)

Darn it! I came too late to see the entire event, all thanks to my beloved sergeant ACE. The event took place at 1.30p.m but the information that was given to me was instead at 4. I missed the entire event.

I was so upset that I could kill a chincilla with my bare hands on the spot.

And then I heard commotions outside the plaza.
Ah! Elated I was to see a few of them still lingering around.

Pan ling ling! Chio!

She saw me getting ready to snap a photo of her.

For the past few years, she wasn't in the top 10, probably due to her absence on t.v.

Guo Liang was up next to go onto the stage to make his speech.

"Wah lao! I'm sweating leh! What should I say to the t.v viewiers. I must win this year leh!


And then... blah blah blah.

Kym Ng, "My turn..." *Closed her eyes*

...And took a deep breath, " Hello, I'm Kym Ng and I would like you all to vote for me."


"Why you should vote for me ah? ... Hmm.."

"Can you see this? That is why you must vote for me."


"Shit, did I just do that on camera?"

No comments:

Post a Comment