Ads

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Patricia Mok With Us

I flipped through the magazine, 8 days, and realized Patricia Mok has a fashion show at Bugis. Minutes later, my handphone beeped. I received a message from Bryan, Patricia's fan club manager, telling me that Patricia will be having an upcoming fashion show at Bugis.

He asked whether I'll come.

For the past few weeks, I've been so busy with fieldcamps, I hardly went to Patricia's event but not anymore.

I confirmed with Bryan that I was going with Jeff.



I apologize for the blurry photo. She received a gift from the fanclub and we can see that she was really elated.



It was photos and past articles of hers compiled together. I hope she likes it.



Patricia Mok and Jeff. (Patricia's acting cute)



Don't know why I took this but the lady beside Chio leh!

But Patricia's more better looking.



Bryan, is at the far left and this is the fan club members taking photo together with Pat.

Ah! That's me.
Patricia, "Icyboy, don't shy shy leh.."
And snap snap snap..

No comments:

Post a Comment