Ads

Friday, November 10, 2006

Crocodile Shoes (I Hate Them)

Hate them!


What do you think of the crocs flipflops?

Croc flip flops and shoes seems to be the in thing nowadays. But they do not appeal to me. Their colors and designs are seemingly too awful. i asked a few of my blog readers and friends of what they think of those shoes.


Aldo, " They're ugly but seems to comfortably fit to your feet."

Evil twin, " Ugly la. uglier than isaac."

Edward," I think its quite a disaster, from a fashion point of view. Bu they are practical."

Bertinus, " it's ugly, looks fragile and cheap. Definitely overpriced."

Sister, " They're okay as long as they are comfortable. And you must know how to match them with your clothes."

Jeff, " So rubbery, so low price looking & so many holes. Many many thumbs down! Unless they are autographed by my favourite Idol den it's a different thing le. But still i'll juz keep it one side. i dun like to wear them unless..."

I've decided that I will be buying a pair of those to see how comfortable they are but definitely i still have to stand still to my statement whereby they are fashion disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment