Ads

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Eski Bar @ Holland Village

Jeff and I met up at night since I was plain bored and Jeff had nothing to do at home. I wanted to go to somewhere that I have never been before. Orchard and City Hall are places that I have been to numerous of times and I am getting sick of these familiar places.

We met at Buona Vista and hunt for a nice place to relax. Jeff has already a place in mind; a place where I have never been to before.

Great, I thought. That's what I need to go to, somewhere new.

We walked to Holland Drive and it was already 11.20p.m. The road was still seen with many cars zooming at 60km per hour. The hawker center was still packed with people even though it was already late at night.

Then we proceeded to Holland Village where all the teenagers could be seen. Their attires were awesome. A few of them were dressed as if they were to attend a formal function. A few especially the girls wore skimply, simply just to attract the guys there, the rich angmoh guys to be precised.


And then there it was, the place where Jeff wanted to bring me to. It was the Eski Bar. It looked really cool from the outside so I assume that the drinks and food in there might be expensive.

I saw people wearing jackets from the outside and I asked Jeff why.

"You'll find out when you enter."

The moment I stepped into the bar, it was freezing cold as if I was at some cold countries.

Burr!

Ice, ice and more ice.

"Eh, this is your place leh. You're icyboy," said Jeff.

Of course I had to prove to him that I wasn't cold at all and I need not wear that jacket.


Jeff requested for a jacket while I still cling onto the idea of not having one yet. I browsed through the menu and saw alot of strange names of drinks.

The waiter came and I asked, "Hey, can I have a BLOWJOB?"

"Gladly..." he said.

"Oh my god! You're a pervertic fellow!" shouted my evil twin.

Please lor. That was the drink's name, blowjob! And there was even one named, sex on the beach. Can you imagine me asking the waitress, "Can I have sex on the beach?"

And there was another, "Licking nipples." Isn't it kinky?!

I'm going to cum soon!

"Bleah, pervertic as always."

Seriously, I did not order blowjob. Jeff suggested that I should drink the sleeping polar bear.

And Jeff ordered a Eski Blue.

Jeff proposed an idea of going to the freezer room which was -13 degrees c and dared me not to wear a jacket.

I accepted the dare and when in with him.

Oh heavens!

I was freezing and a jacket would be just perfect. I ran out to grab a jacket and went into the room again. My lips were numb, my fingers and face turned cold.

I was practically freezing even with a jacket on. It only keeps my body warm.

The table is made of ice.

Minutes later, we went out and sat somewhere that's not too cold.

It was a fun-filled night. I sneezed the entire night.

We took two videos. One of me and another of Jeff in the freezer room.



No comments:

Post a Comment