Ads

Friday, November 3, 2006

Haloween: Sadako At Bugis

Halloween is a tradition celebrated on the night of October 31, most notably by children dressing in costumes and going door-to-door collecting sweets, fruit, and other treats. Apart from this trick-or-treating, there are many other traditional Halloween activities.

Some of these include costume parties, watching horror films, going to "haunted" houses, and traditional autumn activities such as hayrides, some of these even "haunted".

And of course all those scary ghosts and monster.

Ju-On, (The Grudge).

I nearly peed in my pants when I saw him under my dining table. I seeked for his permission to have his photo taken and he agreed.

For many years, he was tortured by his grandmother till he could stand no more. He committed suicide by strangling himself in his grandmother's 32B red bra.

Now he seek revenge. He swears to destroy every 32B red bra he can find.

Lucky for me, I'm not a woman.

The other day, when I was walking on the streets of Bugis, I saw that most of the monsters were set free on that night. They were prowling the streets.

A new age mummy who looks ready to serve you anything except for drinks and food. He's waiting for you. He wants to serve you.

Freddy's alone. He's arch-enemy wasn't there. He has nobody to spar with. I watched him from a distance. I decided to take the risk and walked towards him cautiously.

Damn it! He noticed!

Freddy, "I'm going to slice you open with my claws. I''ll appear in your dreams and ... "

".. Shag me?" I continued.

"Always a pervert!" shouted my evil twin.

I better run away before he gets me. i ran as far as I could but suddenly, there stood someone in a green mask with a knife in his hand.

"Oh goodness gracious me, spare my life and take that little girl instead! I still want to live long to have great sex!"

Damn you monsters! I shall cast a spell on myself to make me stronger and blessed with powers!

I turned into a witch with broom and hat but no spell book.

Hocus Pocus, grant me something fanciful!

Then a cape magically appeared on me. Stunning.

But something else was happening to me. I felt significant pain in my mouth, in my gums. I felt as if something was growing from within.

I grew fangs! That was not what I wanted.

I reversed the spell and everything went back to normal again.

The night soon came. Full moon.

Damn those fangs!

I turned to a dracula.

Meanwhile, ...

Sadako was seen near Bugis Junction two days before Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment