Ads

Friday, November 24, 2006

Patricia Mok And The Models

I tried sharpening all the photos but still a few turned out bad.



She has really thick make-up.


Everytime he walked out to the stage, the girls behind me would shout, "Aww... you're so cute.."

Resemblance to Pink? Very edgy!

I just love her. She posed for my camera. Whee! And she's really pretty. Too bad the lightings overshadowed her beauty.

Clearer photo of her.

This model, has the arrogant look, but has the slender figure and good look.

She posed for my camera yet again!

Wah! He's so close as if his dick was just right on my face!

Is she a mix?

And there goes Pat! SM! Bondage!

She was equipped with all those whips.

Lovely!

I don't really like her. She has too much arrogance in her.



The perfect pair!

I should be reviewing their clothes instead of them! Shessh! Oh well..

The finale.

"Wo mei ma?!"

She asked the audiences if she is pretty.

I, and the rest, agreed.

Pat, "I'm so touched!"

"He He! I feel so happy now! I'm pretty!"

And the next moment she turned to us and said, "You all ah only know how to take photos. Nothing better to do is it?"

"But I thank you all for coming..."


At the end of the day, not only was she the ambassador for DC, she got lucky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment