Ads

Monday, November 20, 2006

Fried Oyster Recommendation

We decided to have our dinner at Haig Road before I booked in.

I told myself that I will find the best store selling fried oyster. And it appears that by far, the only two stores that sell best fried oyster are at Geylang Lorong 3 and Haig Road, the store that I am going to introduce to all of you today.

I teased Jeff that I wanted a $11 fried oyster but it wasn't listed on the menu. He said yes, that was possible. When the lady came wif the savoury fried oyster, Jeff told me to pay $4 first. Then he said to me that the lady would bring 1 more plate of fried osyter which cost $7 dollars!

Of course, I laughed my head off because there wasn't any $7 fried oyster in the menu. If you have any better store selling fried osyter, tell me!

Try it. It's located at;

Blk 14 Haig Rd #01-57 S430014
Time: 1000 - 2230, Off Day: Ad-Hoc
(nearest MRT: Paya Lebar)

Awards:

Yummy King
Makansutra
City Beat
FBI
Life!eats

No comments:

Post a Comment