Ads

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Newly Bought Contact Lense

I've been lamenting on getting a colored contact lense for the past few months and finally today I've decided to buy a pair.

I went to Queensway Shopping Center and stood outside every spectacle shops to survey their contact lenses and finally I went into one and asked for the brand, 'Freshlook'.

I was like talking to the sales assistant in a rush and awkward manner as if I was buying a pack of condom.

I got the color turqoise.

Right. I rushed back home to get it on. Shit, I did not know how to place the contact lenses into my eyes.

Sister, how?

I tried them on again and again and again.

I failed times and times again. In the end, it took me 27 minutes to get them on.

My sister said I looked so bewitching.

But I realized after 21 years that I really, really have small eyes. Nobody would notice that I have colored eyes.

So I had to open my eyes really big enough for them to notice.

Ah! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment