Ads

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Party Invite (Bianco; Of Angels n Heaven)

"Hi, tomorrow at 10pm, my friend's party at Bianco above Mox. It seems pretty well hnyped and prepared; it should be fun. Hope you can come, dressed in white, gold or silver."

I came with Jeff and met up with Aldo, Alex and Don there.

I don't have any silver or gold shirts but aplenty of whites.

When I arrived, the host that was standing near the entrance asked, "Eh, why you look so sian de!"

Shit me! They noticed!

No, just kidding. I was really tired.

What was he wanting? What was he finding?

Wah seh! He can drink the whole jug!

I would like to apologize to Aldo for not staying longer. I had something important to attend to and if I stayed on I would have missed the last train.

You know what's that? It's a chocolate making machine (haha). I forgot the name.
I dipped the fried cut banana into the chocolate.
One word - Yummy!
*Updated* It's chocolate Fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment