Ads

Saturday, November 4, 2006

Attica; Overcrowded /Halloween Night

Can you believe it?
I have a new tattoo and its on my neck.

Nice right?


My godbrother, Ivan told us to pose with our tongues sticking out. Reason? Because there's a word, 'Delicious' behind us.

Yahn decided to forgo clubbing since he has to book in the next day. It was a pity though. So initially I went out with Jeff and Ivan.

While waiting for the train at Raffles Place, I bumped into my primary school friend, Riduan, whom I have not met for a decade. I was elated to see him again.

It's been long since we chatted and saw one another.

And there was another familiar face. I stared at him intensely.

Oh! It's Zann! He's my senior at my tertiary school.

And that's Jimmy.

Upon reaching at Clarke Quay, we proceeded to Mac Donalds at Liang Court since Attica wasn't opened yet.

I was still expecting 3 more of my friends to come.

Jeff, Ivan and me. I did't order much. I wouldn't want to constantly go to the toilet later on.

Bloody Brandon kept on pestering me to pick him up from work.

Ivan, "Kor, Brandon wants you to pick him up from work."

"Nabei lah! He cannot come here by himself meh?"

Later on, Brandon called.

"Kor, pick me up leh..."

"You cannot get here by yourself ah?" I said in an angry tone.

"Cannot lah, Or I reach already then you pay for my taxi fare." he exclaimed.

Let me get this clear, it's alright for me to treat someone if I'm in a good mood but that is not always. Asking me to pay for his taxi fare when clearly he has started working? That really gets on my nerve.

I'm not an ATM machine.

"I'm not paying and if you're not coming, that's fine with me."

"Ok lor, bye..." he hung up the phone.

Rude!

A few minutes later, Gerald arrived. So did Milton a.k.a airboy. We advanced to Attica.

Wah lao eh! This is my first time going in such a big group to club. The rest of my friends were already at Attica.

We were waiting at the open space in Attica before the dancefloor was opened.

Free lollipops for all!

It was time. Whee!

These three, Riduan, Jimmy and Zann are always forever seen together.

Jeff decided to dress up like a dracula with blood dripping from his mouth. Too bad, he didn't have a cape on him.

Ah, finally, Aldo arrived! He had bring a friend along.

What's his name again? Darren? Dan? Shit, I forgot his name.

Hmm.. oh! DON!

I look fat! I mean my face.

A few minutes later, I saw someone in a black mask standing beside me.

Wah! Aldo!


But somehow his mask started to change its color. It's black and gold. Saw it?

And then there was Gaz. He came late!

He bought a jug or was it two but I can't drink alcoholic drinks. I'll get drunk pretty easily.

I told Gaz to take a photo of us.

But he kept on missing Gerald in the photo.

You suck, Gaz!

Just kidding.

Meanwhile, on the dancefloor...

Can you see?

There's one dressed like a Devil and another dressed like an angel dancing at the podium. But what you should clearly see is the one dancing next to the guy with the feathered wings.

Still can't see or know who I am refering to?

There! I hope it's clear enough. Roy was in his bear costume!

It looks wacky!

Afterwards, I did not really took many photos since i was there to dance and enjoy myself.

It was nice to see Edward, Shah, Alex and Timmy there too.

After clubbing, we proceeded to the Mac Donalds at Liang Court again.

I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment