Ads

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Platoon Gathering (Getting Cozy)

I have to clarify certain things. Technically, I wasn't late. (Laughs)

You see, I wore my contact lense, which makes it more difficult to see my surronding as it was blurry and I did not buy any eye drop.

I took bus to Outram Park and wanted to board the North-East Line train, from Outram Park to Dhoby Ghaut but I accidentally boarded the one to Harborfront.





Heng Yong and Zainul. Heng Yong doesn't like to take photos, that's why he look gloomy in the photo. And Zainul is forever crazy.



And Aidil, in the middle, wasn't too happy about it. Youcan tell from his expression. The far right guy is Harziyan.



Ah! My beloved P.C, Lt Loh. Smile leh!

We boarded the bus to Zhenfa, which was located in the central of Marina South. It was a great turn-out.





We had to seperate into two groups.



Wah lao leh!



My face look so big.



Pose for the camera!

Tian Ci, did the peace sign.

"Fuck you la Tian Ci. Don't act cute!" Kee Heng pointing his middle finger to him.

His goody-two-shoe image is shattered!



Smile, Heng Yong!



Aidil and Firdaus.



Harziyan, Tang and Chan.

Wah seh, I call them by their names and not their ranks. Muahaha!



The commanders. And they're up to something.



SUCK HIS @(*$!!

And there Edwin was, sitting down, smiling, baring his teeth.



I show this photo to my girl friends and they were shouting to my ears.

"Wah seh! Who's the one in singlet!? So fit!!" shouted Josephine.



The first shot. Firdaus took this photo for us.



And then the rest join in for the photo taking with a bystander taking photos for us.



"Oi, camerman! Can wait or not?! My platoonmates are not ready yet!"



"One more!"



Ta dah!

Can they really cook? That is the question that most asked.

Eee! Cook for themselves only!

Caught him playing with the butter.

Ah! He made the same hand sign as me! Muahaha!


The prawn is good!


And the party's just started...

No comments:

Post a Comment