Ads

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Truth



What is the truth? This is a question oftentimes asked, yet rarely answered. The first step in the question for truth is to figure out what truth is, and if any pure form exists at all.



Many have said 'all truth is relative', but this is a self-defeating statement. What good is proclaiming as 'an absoloute truth' that there is no absolute truth and all is relative.



Whatever the case is, this prevarication of the truth is driving me insane. If you desire for truth it should drive you crazy too. Do you enjoy being lied to or told partial truths? If there's one thing I hate, it's being lied to. Has thi ever happened to any of you?



Girlfriend/Boyfriend says- I am just friends with that other person.

Girlfriend/boyfriend truthfully means- I am cheating on you with him/her and don't want you to know about it.



Being lied to is just another form of being used. A person thinks that you're too dumb to figure the truth out and wants to manipulate you to suit his/her/their wants. Just the thought of being lied to makes me a little hot under the collar.



I am not innocent of lying, because I am not perfect and that is one thing imperfect people do. Don't get me wrong -I have not lied in any portion of this site- I make a conscious effort to tell the truth every time I communicate with another.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment