Ads

Saturday, June 5, 2004

19th Birthday (Part 3)



Finally, I get to write an entry on my Birthday!



I woke up at 9.30AM. Why that early huh? Because I have to meet my classmate, Tommy, to return him his small fish container. *Gives a boring look* I have to go all the way to Bugis Junction just to return him that! *Sighz* I was too lazy to travel by bus or train. Spent almost more than twelve dollars on the cab fare! *Gulp*



It was already twelve noon. Supposedly to meet the rest at 2:30PM but Janet changed the metting time again to 3.15PM! *Slaps her face and kicks her ass* But it was perfectly alright with me because I took hours to prepare myself. What clothes should I wear, what kind of hair style will suit my attire etc and etc ... Yeah you can call me vain but hey who doesnt want to look at their very best on their birthday? *winks*



Finally, I've decided to wear the new shirt I bought yesterday. The material was thick and when I wore it, I perspired alot!







Muahaha! It's me! Trying to act cool! *bleah* Yes, Yes. I Know, I'm still that shameless guy who likes to take pictures of myself! I can't help it!



I met up with my friends at Dhoby Ghaut Control Station. Yeah, the venue has been changed twice. Initially, we were supposed to meet at City Hall Control Station but yet again Janet changed the venue! Hey I'm suppose to call the shots here since it's my birthday! *Slaps Janet again*



Hey but you know... It's really a good thing that she had changed the venue because it was much easier for me, much more easier, I say! If I were to meet them at City Hall, I would have to take two buses or probably take bus number 14 and walked the long route to the train station. Isn't that too troublesome?



I took a picture with Janet while on the bus.







If you can see to my left, there's this guy wearing a yellow or brown color shirt, tilting himself to the right. He is acutally smooching away with a guy. Yes, let me repeat. He is smooching with a guy! At first I wasn't convinced. Probably thought that the girl might have short hair and her chest could be flat but as I turned behind, *busybody* it was indeed a guy.



*Opps!" They noticed me! Both of them blushed! Muahaha! I know I've made them embarrased but shouldn't they be kissing somewhere more private or secluded. Immediately, the guy next to the window turned his head away from my direction and pretended to sleep - closed his eyes and slightly titled his head to his right resting it against the window. *Hmm* Not a very good actor indeed! I saw both of you kissing! Just admit it!



We were caught in a slight traffic jam at River Valley and for that moment I really thought that I was going to be late but suprise suprise, I and Janet were the first two to arrive there. The other friends of mine, Anuar and Raudah eventually arrived five to ten minutes after the actual meeting time. Well, hmm, at least I didn't wait for more than an hour for them!



We went to the shades and sunglasses shop at the basement of the shopping center. Janet wanted to buy me a shade as a birthday present for me! How sweet! Anuar and Raudah chose the designs of the shade that suits me best.







No! I'm just wearing this shade coz they asked me to. This is not the shade that suits me best. And I tried nearly all the shades that were on display. They wanted to see which suits me best! =X



And finally, we found one that suits me.

It's in this box...







...and I shall open it!







It's a blue shade but maybe in this picture, the shade looks white or maybe alittle green but no it's really blue and I like it!



And then the others arrived, Jimmy, Zihao and Adam. We went to book the tickets for the show, 'The Day after Tomorrow'. Just reading the preview of the show in the magazine, I felt that it would be much more thrilling to watch it on the big screen!



Admist the show, the red lights on all four corners of the walls blinked. And there were mummerings in the cinema.



"Eh, the red light blink.. got fire ah?" Janet asked.

"No.." I said, still concentrating on the show.

"But the lights blink..." she asked again.

"Don't worry. Nothing's wrong. There is no fire!" I replied.

"Got lah..Got ..that's why the lights blinked!" she spoke loudly.

"Oi! Shut up can? I want to watch this freaking show!" I said madly.



And she kept quiet...

Muahaha..I'm not someone who talks in a cinema. I will be those who really concentrate on the show. So if someone faints, screams or talks to me, i won't even budge from my seat or reply the person back!



I would definitely give the show,'The Day After Tomorrow' a rating of 5/5. It's absolutely thrilling and it potrays how people take advantage of the earth's natural resources and pollute the environment till today. *shakes head*



And then we decided ton overnight at East Coast Park but we had to bid farewell to Raudah as she has to be back home before 10 and that her mum wouldn't allow her to be out till the next day. *sobs* *sobs*



We went to the bicycle shop to rent bicycles so that it would be much easier for us to travel than to walk and explore the whole of East Coast Park.



Then we decided to have our supper and also to cut the cake they've bought for me. *felt so touched*







Drool! Drool over it people! Muahaha.



And then the clock strikes 12. It's over! I'm finally 19. Haiz getting older!



Afterwards we cycled from Park A to Park E then to Bedok Jetty. Took a short rest there. Oh I won't forget what happened there. I was cycling behind Zihao when he suddenly did a E-Brake (Emergency Brake) I hit against him, I tripped but didn't really fell. But I didn't realise that I lost my white shade (not the one that they bought for me).



And then two teenage guys went around and then to us, 'did anyone lost his/her shade?'



"Rizal, yours leh!" Janet exclaimed.



Woops..*embarrased* Indeed it was mine. I thanked them not once but twice... How embarassed I was. We cycled away from that place and decided to go to Park F. It was drizzling though but that doesn't stop us from cycling!



And then dawn breaks in...



Unfortunately, I can't post all the pictures here as I will be causing my Blog to lag terribly. To view pictures of the actual day, just click here and you can see it all instantly! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment