Ads

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Dum Dim Dum Dum..



Okay, I have to admit that the topic make no sense at all and it's not even related to the things I'm going to write later! Firstly, let's talk about ...WILLIAM HUNG.



He is kind. He is patient. He is nice.



BUT...



He does not have the talent and the VOICE. Everyone have to agree with me, don't they? How can he EVEN come up with his own album... *thinks* He won't survive in the music industry for the next few months. He won't be able to pull it off when his 2nd album is produced.



Without the talent and the voice, he will only be looked down upon and a disgrace to the music industry and to RICKY MARTIN for singing his own version of 'SHE BANG'. William Hung is a disgrace! UNLESS he tries to polish up his voice and train himself. Oh, he should go for EXTREME MAKEOVER too? Don't you all think?



His album sold so many copies, even over-taking runner-up winner of American Idol 1. And now he even want to do promotional tours! Why are these people blind? I know I shouldn't insult WILLIAM HUNG but I'm stating facts here. Is he that good? Are you attracted to his personality OR voice?



*Ding Ding*



They are attracted to his personality, not the voice, that's what I really felt. I did once like William Hung. Why? Because the time when he audition and got booted out and insulted by SIMON, he took things in his stride. He's not like those other freaking losers who slammed back at the judges for critising their voice.



Mr. William didn't go nuts to even splash water to SIMON, like one of the wannabe idol did. Instead, he thanked the judges for voicing out their opinions and said that he had tried his best!



But now William Hung is everywhere and is the talk of the town. What's so good about him? I think he can become a comedian. That's for his good interest. :) So, Mr. WILLIAM HUNG, drop your singing career because it will be a flop!



Okay, let's not talk about William Hung anymore. Let's talk about my BLOGS now!



Oh man, I'm feeling so embarrassed already. Well, before writing in blogspot, I wrote in diaryland before months ago and I think my writings back then suck big time. If you all want to view my diaryland entries, then click on this link - http://shahrizal.diaryland.com/ . I no longer use diaryland anymore!



Blogspot offers alot of great stuffs. They have free unlimited picture hosting! Now they even have audio-blogging. PLUS, GMAIL! 1GB of email storage that you don't even need to clear your mails. So why even use diaryland or xanga or any others when blogspot offers so many great stuffs. =)



Okay, enough of William Hung and my BLOGS.



Lets talk about yesterday...



I was supposedly to be at my friend's chalet at 3 but I overslept! Tick tick! At 4+, I was already in the train running along the East-West line, approaching to PASIR RIS station. =)



I was messaging one of my close friend, Salimie and...



I suddenly giggled to myself in the train upon receiving one of his messages WHICH was rather hilarious.



Here's the interesting part, I only noticed for a while that I was laughing to myself and then...I tried to act 'serious'. There was this old lady who sat opposite of me, looking so intensely at ME. I think...she might have thought that I am a LUNATIC. Oh no, I felt so embarrased! Such a total disgrace!



And I noticed more people were looking at ME. OK! Now I really have to hide my face. Two guys sitting beside me, opened their eyes so big that any seconds later, their eyes would popped out and roll to the floor. AH! Pasir Ris! Finally I reached my destination. I swiftly walked out from the train and fled out of the train station.



Basically I arrived at my friend's chalet at 5 and I have to say to you all that I am really fortunate to have them as my friends. Though my birthday had already passed, they still wished me a belated birthday and even surprised me with presents, not 1 but 2.=) That's really sweet of them.



Okay, I think I have to end it here. I'm exhausted from yesterday. So will blog more tomorrow, putting up pictures taken at the chalet yesterday! Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment