Ads

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Wrong Turn



Cindy: Eh, we're lost! DAMN IT! WHERE'S THE SHOP! I'm tired of walking already!



Her voice boomed.



Me: *me grabbed her arms and slapped her* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! *and slapped her again* Stop whining. We will find our way there; we just have to use our common sense.



We continued walking at the 3rd floor of Far East Plaza, in search of the 77th Street shop. It seemed that we were walking in a complete circle; back to the spot that we were standing previously.



Me: DAMN! WHERE'S THE BLOODY SHOP!



Cindy: Shut your trap...You said we should use our common sense but yet it brings us to nowhere!



Me: Ok I was wrong but you're an ARSE for following what I've said.



Anger clouded her vision.



Cindy: Oh Why you little brat! Take this!



And she clawed my face. Everything was ruined. My face was scarred. Blood trickled down my cheeks. Why you....!



I dashed toward her and head-butt her on her stomach. I was like a mad bull running through the padi field looking for Michael Jackson's fake nose. I pinned her down and slapped her twice.



She retaliated and kicked me in the groin. I moaned in pain and fell backwards to the floor. Aaah! I glared at her in fury and got into my figthing position, ready to take her on! C`mon baby! Take me on!



Cindy: Why you!? Do you know who I ...



I slapped her silly before she could finish and pulled her loose skirt down.



Passer-bys stopped and looked at our direction. I stared at her intensely.



Me: Oh my! You're wearing a diaper!



She blushed and...



WAIT... we're really going off topic. Okay, anyway...



We just couldn't find that BLOODY SHOP. You get my point? We're tired, famished and frustrated. *Sigh*



So we stopped and asked for directions from people instead.



Me: *aprroached a middle age lady* Excuse me....



She turned around, her long rebonded hair slapped across my face. WHAT! NOT AGAIN!



Lady: Oh sorry young lad.



Me: Are you trying to be one of the dove girls or Michelle Chia in the Lux commercial? Coz your hair suck! Na ne na ne boo boo!



Lady: What!



Ok I'm sorry I just can't get enough of joking around .. hahaha



Me: Do you know how we can get to 77th street shop?



Lady: Oh the hip and trendy shop that is...



Me: Yeah yeah...Just tell us how we can get there.



Lady: *Stared in disbelief and may have thought, 'hey what a rude young lad you are.'



No! Of course I didn't say that.



Lady: You should make a left turn and then walk straight. You'll get there...



Me: Thank you so much. We're lost and we really..



Lady: Yeah Yeah.. stop whining.



Cindy and I left and followed her directions. We made a left turn and the walked straight. I know. I know We are like 'SUA GUs'.



Ah! Finally...



We've reached a dead end. WHAT! NO! The lady lied to us. Must be that I degraded her hair and she wanted revenged.



Oh forget it. We just exited ourselves from the shopping mall.



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment