Ads

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Worst Case Scenario



My XP user account is being attacked by a virus, I guessed. But not my sister's. However we are using the same laptop. How can the virus attack my account and left my sister's out of it! Unfair!



Anyway the error message reads, Generic Host 32.. and I forgotten. Anyway, it shuts my internet down. I cant enter MSN and IRC. Bleah~ Anyone help? Email me at icyboy85@gmail.com if you have the solution to the problem...thankx.



Anyway this virus won't stop me from BLOGGING. MUAHAHA... but I can't display and upload any new pictures because all of them are in my account! Damn it! How unlucky could it get?



Oh my LORD, I sprained my neck...I should have kept my mouth shut. DARN!!



*****

I am a VIRGIN but I always fantasise of having sex with busty ladies or pretty intelligent ladies or getting laid by gorgeous tanned guys...



Come on people... Can't you see I'm just kidding..



Will blog more later..AND I MEAN MORE! I need some rest.. I think my neck just cracked.



Oh by the way, I received this interesting message from the bulletin board in friendster, from: ISA JUFFRIE. So I might just as well try it out.



* + . --- { love } --- . + *



o1. define love: Love is like having stomach ache. If you don't feel the pain, you don't feel love.



o2. why do people like to see handsome guys or pretty girls: to release their orgasms.



o3. how long have u been single or taken: Not long ago, I belong to someone.



o4. did u fall for many guys/girls at a time: yes, it's like having orgy.



o5. how u want ure desired honeymoon to be: for my partner to be less naggy and have more sex.



o6. do u haf a crush: If you willing to do pole dance, I might tell you who.



o7. why u like him/her: Because he/she never fail to crack me up and piece me up back again.



o8. hug or kiss: Sex would be better.



09. haf u been rejected b4: No, that wouldn't happen because I'll reject them first.



10. what will u do if u feel heartbroken: I will laugh to myself till I fell asleep.



* . + --- { last words } --- + . *



o1. ure last wish: have more sex, live a better and hornier person.



o2. ure last word: I'm having orgasm.





Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



Color My Life!





No comments:

Post a Comment