Ads

Friday, June 4, 2004

The Event - 19th Birthday (Part 2)



1st June - Anuar's Birthday



It was definitely Da most joyous moments though it wasn't my birthday. If I can remember clearly, I and Janet met Raudah and the birthday boy, Anuar at Kallang Stadium. The two others were having a rehearsal for National Day.



Afterwards, we proceeded to Plaza Singapura to have our dinner, and to buy Anuar's cake. Well, I think it is really inappropriate to have NO CAKE on you birthday so I bought him one! It's not those expensive ones though. Just ..erm.. cheesecake! But what? It's still a cake right?



And then we wanted to go to Esplanade. Well, I thought we would be taking bus....but guess what, Janet proposed that we might walk instead. She claimed that its damn near! But its not. Anyway, its perfectly fine with me. Can at least remove some of the excessive fats at my waist. *Grins*



Walk...Walk..Walk and Walk... And then I saw something interesting... My friend, Raudah told me it's somekind of an art thing. The people have to live, eat, bath and sleep in the small restrain area for 15 Days..



I pushed my way through the crowds and moved closer to the glass window and...





Booo!



Ah! I shouted.



No of course I didnt shout! You think that I'm such a timid little person. I showed him my middle finger. And he was like... '??????' Yeah, you can imagine his stunned face. I showed him again, more closer to him now! Take that!



Wait...



Dont tell me you really believe me? I point middle finger at him in front of dozens of people!? Are you insane or just plain lazy to think? I didnt point at him but how I wished I did. I just gave him a faint smile. :)



And then................. we continued walking. We went to the esplanade and took our rest. Very, very tired. What do you expect after 45 minutes of walking? Energetic? *Sticks out the tongue*



We took lots and lots of photos along the way but most of the photos have me in them! Muahaha. Click here to view all the photos. When you've entered the website, click on the [1st June - Anuar's Birthday] Album!



We went to the Bowling center at Marina Square. *Checked time* It's 25 minutes more before 12. Anuar had to cut the cake soon! I mean.. real soon!



Tick tock tick tock!



Ding Ding!







Okay...I have to admit that the cake look abit distorted. I was all the while carrying the cake in a plastic bag and when I walked, I tend to swing the plastic bag around.. Muahaha. But it still look nice right?



And then I took picture with the birthday boy.







*I felt so horny* I wanted to hug him. *wrapping my hands around his chest, caressing his face against my face* I want to lick ... lick........ the cake. Hahahaha. Hey, its not what you think!



We continued to bowl! I scored the least for the first few rounds but afterwards, I managed to catch up and emerged as the victorous one!



I waved to everyone in the bowling arena, acknowledging my win. But there were only four people there. *rolls my eyes*



We went to the Esplanade to chill till 3 in the morning. We chatted alot that I nearly lost my voice. Anuar was practically sound asleep at the concrete ground. I could understand his plight as he was having those rehearsals in the morning till afternoon and he still has to stay out with us.



*Ring* *Ring* I turned back and saw two cyclists approaching us, cycling towards Anuar! What the! I



But NO! That was not exactly what had happened. *Winks*



The cyclists finally realised that there was somebody sleeping at the concrete ground! Hey hello!? Look where you're cycling! Damn assholes! Woops.



'Huh? What happened?' Anuar asked, rubbing his droopy eyes.



'Lucky you. If it's not for me, you would have been run down my the bicycle...' I smiled.



And then we walked to Lau Pat Sat. I dragged myself there though I was soooooo freaking tired and.... I really need to use the gents! Damn! There was no toilets around!



I walked and walked and still can't find any toilets! Darn! It's either I'm going to pee in my pants or I have to find the toilets soon!



Hmmm..Hmm... Sssshhh.. And that Janet! She keeps on making that 'ssshh' sound. 1stly, she's irritating. 2ndly, she's making me to pee on the spot and 3rdly, she's irritating. Did i repeat? Oh yes I did.



But THANK GOD! I found the gent and It's located at Fullerton Hotel! Imagine if you were in need of using the toilet, and walking from the Esplanade to Fullerton Hotel! 15 minutes of walk!



I think for those shameless ones, they would run to a spot, probably near the tree or pee from the Anderson Walk bridge to the sea. But not me! I still can control myself and I'm not that shameless!



After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Lau Pat Sat! I had... erm... spring chicken in THE EARLY MORNING! Ha Ha! and milk tea!



And then the sun finally rise.



I was so exhausted that I nearly fainted on the streets! Brrr...



A Thrilling Day With My Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment