Ads

Thursday, June 24, 2004

The Pictures: At Sizzler and Chalet



Yeah, I took a long time to post up the pictures BUT my XP user account wasn't functioning for the last few days.



Anyway here they are.....



*****



At Sizzler



Dining there could be quite expensive BUT the foods are delicous. You guys should dine there one day.



I ordered Black Pepper Steak, soup and spaghetti...



Mmm...Yummy...You could even want to lick the plates clean. Posted by Hello




Ah! That's me trying to slice the steak into smaller pieces. Posted by Hello




A quick pose for the camera! Posted by Hello




That's Tommy and Michelle, my best buddies. Look at them~ so sweet. *Me clicked the camera ASAP and turned away, vomitted all over their food* Posted by Hello




Oh Oh! No! I'm sorry! I'll order another set of steak for you! Posted by Hello




But he refused so he settled with the soup instead. P/S: What he didn't know was I vomitted in his soup too. Posted by Hello




Why does the soup taste awful? I feel like puking... (Look at his face) LOL Posted by Hello




Anyway, we did enjoy ourselves at Sizzler. Just a reminder ~ bring extra cash with you!



*****



Erlina's Chalet



As usual, I was the last one to arrive at her chalet. Thank god, she was preoccupied with other things if not I will be getting tongue-lashing from her. We settled down for a while and then my friends gave me presents - my belated birthday presents! Thank you guys!



Devi and Rahila bought me a black Nike tee-shirt. It was really nice and the shirt fits me well.



Erna bought me a pair of yellow shades! Anyway, I've been receiving so many shades for my birthday. The yellow shades do look nice on me but there was a tiny scratch on its left frame. *Opps*



...



Devi, Rahila, Sua`ad, Salimie and Taufik posing for the camera! Posted by Hello




Afterwards, Erna and her sister went to the shop to collect the BBQ stuffs.



We knew what Erna was busy with. But these people claimed they were busy too.....Let me see...so basically now I know that they were busy... WALKING AROUND! Posted by Hello




A few minutes later, Erna and her sister returned.



Oh wait a minute! Did you all notice that one of my friends,Salime, is not in the picture.



Wondering of what he could be doing?



Let us take a look....



*Scanned around*



Oh! there he is! *Ahem!* Eh boy... trying to tackle her ah? Trying to whisper soft words to her? She doesn't even seems to be interested.. Posted by Hello




Failed to win her heart, he decided to commit suicide by wrapping that wire gauge around his face.. Posted by Hello




I SLAPPED his face, 'Hey! It's not the end! You can do it!'



And then...



he tried another attempt to impress her. *trying to get the fire started* Posted by Hello




An hour had passed but still no fire.



Everyone tried to help him including the girl of his dream. What a shame.. Posted by Hello




He felt defeated...



He became loony and decided to turn gay. That's his new boyfriend, Taufik. Posted by Hello




He was beyond hope. He meddled with the machines and destroyed everything there... Posted by Hello




Being able to cause a huge destruction...



he felt a sense of achievement and gave an arrogant smile, telling everyone, "Hey! IM THE BOSS HERE!" Posted by Hello




So we decided to leave the premises and head to the beach. Hopefully, he could regain his own self back.



But then..



...a fight broke out.



Far left: Sua`ad, "Oi! Not happy ah! Come ah fight with me! I not scared ah!"



Far right: Devi, "Oi not happy come ah! *paused and turned to Salimie* Smile what smile!"



And then Salimie said, "Hehe, Whats up doc?" Posted by Hello




Devi lost and decided to walk away. Sua`ad was smirking away, feeling great about herself. Posted by Hello




Salimie was smittened by her.



And...



..they decided to spend some time together at the beach, playing with the sand. Posted by Hello




I wanted to join them...





but instead...



Sua`ad raised her hand up and said, "talk to my hand." She's trying to act as a DIVA. Posted by Hello




I wasn't too happy about it and smacked her ass.



We decided to go back to the chalet.



Erna was still hoping that she could get the fire started but to no avail too.



So it was Rahila's turn to help them.



*Whoooooooosh*



A miracle happened and wha lah!



The fire blazed.  Posted by Hello




But she turned crazy too. She was too hungry that she tried to eat a paper cup. Posted by Hello




We thought everything was over.



I took a pictture of Sua`ad and Devi but both of them weren't too happy.



They tried to smile but their smiles seemed so fake. Posted by Hello




I paid them each 50 bucks to pose and smile widely





but...



...they sat even further away. Look at the gap. Posted by Hello




HEY I JUST PAID BOTH OF YOU 50!



It was a very chaotic day but all's went well.



To view more of these pictures.. proceed to the BLOG link section on the right and click on MY PICTURES.



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment