Ads

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

First Experience: Ghost



3:02AM...



I switched off my computer and headed to my room, already feeling so lethargic. Yawning away...And then I got onto my bed lying down face up and listening to my discman; a daily dosage of soothing classical music.



I was already feeling droppy by then but suddenly...



*Beep**Beep*



One Message Received...



I reached for my cell phone and read the message. After a while, I flipped close my cell phone and placed it next to me. I stared at the ceiling, pondering and planning on what to do when I wake up the next day.



Abruptly, the discman shuts off by itself. *Shocked* Oh wait... I realised that the discman's batteries were flat. Shucks, no more classical music to soothe me to sleep.

I turned to my left side of the bed, hugging my bolster.



I looked at my cell phone and decided to play around with the camera functions. I clicked camera and then adjust it to night mode. And then...I saw a fade white and blue light through the camera. It was shimmering. YES! Let me repeat, it was shimmering! I stared in disbelieved. I tried to capture it on the phone but it appear to be totally black in the picture - no lights at all.



Oh GOD! I quickly shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep but I just couldn't. Damn it! Come on! Go to sleep, Isaac...,I murmured to myself.



I felt as though I was being watched. I can sensed it. And that IT was hovering above me. I prayed hard that it would go away. Unexpectedly, I heard the door creaked open. My heart was racing; I was breathing heavily.



I suddenly pictured that there was this hideous woman in white hovering above me and when I open my eyes, I see a bloody face. Oh snap out of it, Isaac! damn it! I felt so terrified.



I felt a slight breeze brushing against my face - it was cold. I really wanted to cry...I was feeling so helpless. I just wanted to run out of my room IMMEDIATELY but I was so numb.



NO!I know it was all my imagination! It's my mind which has been playing games with me! I slowly open my eyes and grabbed my cell phone. I yet again clicked my camera phone functions and stared at my phone. The light was still there. It was hovering up and down though I SWEAR i didn't move my cell phone around. *GULP*



I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself with it. I tried to stay calm and hopefully, I would fall asleep and I did after quite some time.



*****

Sasser Worm



Stupid...Just stupid! I knew I was attacked by the sasser worm yesterday. I couldn't logged onto the Internet and onto my MSN. It was so infuriating. CURSES! CURSES! CURSES! Oh !!!



To the one that had created that virus! Bravo! You've done a farking good job! But your legacy won't LAST! YES! LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN! IT WON'T LAST!



Voice booming from above...



Yes, it will! I will destroy your computer and your puny little arsehole.



I hide behind the curtains. Oh yes it will....



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



I WILL DESTROY YOU!



oh what the...



No comments:

Post a Comment