Ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Tranny

Yesterday when I was walking back home from work, I felt something was amissed. I was waiting at the traffic light when abruptly someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I went into my self-defense mode.

There stood a lady in front of me. She looked awkward.

The first thing that came across my mind was, "Is she a guy or or a lady?!"

My question was answered when she asked me, "YOU GOT LIGHTER?" in a manly voice.

I said no and turned away from her.

I quickly crossed the road.

I stopped, looked behind and shouted, "You TRANNY!"

Then I ran away. I grinned.

I looked behind and saw the tranny chasing after me, just an arm apart from me.

I shouted, "Go away! Go away!"

She shouted, "You little whore!"

"I am sorry. I won't do that again!" I shouted back at her.







The traffic light flickered green.

Oh. I was actually imagining. It wasn't real.

I crossed the road.