Ads

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Three funny incidents but I have to break them down into three different entries because I am tired to write already.

I was serving a customer today. I was telling him the pros of having the product I was introducing. Then I persuaded him to buy because of the ood uses.

As I was making my sales pitch to him, he kept looking at me.

I thought, "Oh no! Psychotic guy!"

After some persuasion, he bougt the product and asked me to gift-wrap it.

And so I did.

While I was wrapping, he was looking at me again.

Creepy.

I was done in a jiffy, handed him his product and bid him goodbye.

Minutes later, I recceived an SMS from my honey telling me that the customer I was serving was a friend of mine.

I remembered.

No wonder he looked familiar.

Damn!

Embarrassed!

My honey told me that my friend messaged my honey that he had bought an item from me. And that I had forgotten about him.

Sorry lah! Hahaha. Long time no meet.

I don't know if you are still reading my blog but please don't laugh at me.