Ads

Monday, June 22, 2009

Advertorial; AnnexeProject


I don't like to study. I don't like to even look at the textbooks. I even hate going to tuitions. I'm a lazybum.

But after being introduced to AnnexeProject, tuitions are never boring. A fun and exciting learning environment that will surely let you learn while having fun!

At first, I was rather reluctant. But after some persuasion, I went to check it out.

There I was greeted by my fellow friend who urged me to go and take a look.

They always say tutors are always mean people. Some say tutors use shortcuts to teach their students. I may have to agree on that because when I was a kid, I was sent for tuitions. And the tutor often used shortcuts to teached me. Till now, I don't think I've learn anything from my tutor.

But after visiting AnnexeProject, I beg to differ. My mindset's changed.

Are you always afraid that tutors will terrorize u? FEAR NOT! Tutors here are more of a friend. Other than helping you with your studies, they render help in other aspects of life, like a friend.


And then tutors there are handsome guys and chiobus.

But that's not the point.

If you want a better learning environment with fun and laughters injected to it, still with best results achieved, then this is a place to be at to learn and have fun at the same time.

So if you think you want to be part of this wonderful project that will help u improve your grades and making new friends, don't hesistate and call the number in the picture.