Ads

Monday, June 15, 2009

Drag Me To Hell, Bitch

Golden Village and 8 Days gave great reviews for Drage Me To Hell. i watched the trailer and it enticed me.

I skipped Night at the Museum 2, Monsters Vs Aliens, Terminator, save my money just to watch Drag Me To Hell.


Evil Twin, "You that broke meh?"


No la, I am just kidding. I was sick. I was hospitalized.


It was only yesterday, I walked. I walked alot. My hospitalization leaves is ending soon. I have to start walking.



This gypsy old lady has to be one of the best supporting cast. I pity the leading lady who had flies in her mouth, maggots spat out from the gypsy's lady's mouth into hers, and all the disgusting mucus and saliva.

Every now and then when I watched the movie, I would secretly want the leading actress to kick, to punch, to slap the old lady.

Too many grants for the old lady to keep her house. If it was me, I wouldn't give her another grant.

Screams. And disgusting plights for Allison. I pity her.

Great story plot. Great chemistry bewteen the old lady and Allison. Thumbs up for horror. Thumbs up for the comedy.