Ads

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers; It Is A Must Watch

Transformers kick ass!

Transformers evoked all my emotions.

I cringed when Megan Fox kissed Shia. I was like NO! She's hot and he's not. Okay la, Shia's not bad but they are not quite the compatible couple.



I cried when Shia's mum and dad were held captive and when they were reunited, Shia had to leave them to complete his mission. I cried when Shia died.

I laughed when the dogs made out with each other. I laughed when the small robot made out with Megan's leg.

I was holding my breath when Prime fought with the Decepticons. I was holding my breath when the robots fight with the humans.

I was frustrated with the President's lackey for not heading Prime's advice.

I was pleasantly surprised Shi'a mum was more comical than the first movie.



I need more popcorn because the movie lasted for more than 2 hours.


I think Bumble Bee had more screen time than Prime, right?? I love Bumble Bee.


I give 5 / 5.