Ads

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Third And Last Incident

Sometimes it's really hard being a human. LOL

I love greeting others. I love making people smile. But on a few occasions, it can be really pesky when they just simply ignore you and walk away.

Take for example a lady who was brwosing through the range of massagers found in my shop. I walked to her and smlied at her. She didn't smile back. It was fine with me,

When I was about to open my mouth a blurt out the first word, she ran away.

Nasty. Simply nasty.

If I ever see these people working as a sales personnel somewhere out there, I will make sure I will give them a hard time. Yes, a very hard time. I won't choose to run away when they introduce me the products. I will hammer them with questions after questions and then tell them, "Your service sucks. I don't wish to buy these items from you."

I can be quite mean at times.

Revengeful.

But most of the time I am nice.