Ads

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Girl Who Had Sex For $20

I was serving two customers just now and apparently I believed that they were couples. I was introducing a fantastic product which costs $34.95 but the price was slashed to $24.95 because of the GSS.

I waited for them to make their final decision. While waiting I decided to serve other customers first. When I came back, I overheard their conversations.

The guy asked his girlfriend, "Honey, I suddenly got craving for something..."

His girlfriend replied, "What?"

The guy said, "Can I hump you tonight... please... long time never hump le..."

The girl looked at the guy and replied, "Don't want..."

The guy, "Please... I want hump hump! Will shiok !"

I looked at them in disgust.

The girl replied, "Ok lor, but first you buy me this item. Cheap cheap $24.95 only."

The moment they were looking for me, I looked away.

Seconds later, I looked back at them and smiled, "So do you want me to take a new one for you?"

The girl replied, "Yes please..."

And then smiled back to her boyfriend.