Ads

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Other Half

Throughout the ten days of hospitalization, one stood by me everyday. Despite having a busy schedule and events, that particular one came everyday.

The person whom I am refering to is my other half.

My baby never fail to visit me. My baby knew I was afraid to be alone. On several occasions, my baby even stayed overnight.

Benefits to me but not my baby. I don't feel alone but my baby felt tired and weak.

When I was in pain, my baby held my arms.

When I was crying, my baby consoled me.

When my baby saw I am in great pain, I saw my baby shed tears.

I asked my baby, "Now there's scars on my body, do you mind?"

My baby replied, "Stop with all these craps hor. You know I don't mind..."

My baby have seen the worst side of me but still stayed beside me.

There was time when I can't breathe, my baby held my hands tight and asked me to calm down.

There was time when I vomitted alot, my baby helped me threw the vomitters away.

When I got better, I started to crave for alot of food like mee rebus, mee siam, pasta etc. My baby scolded me.

But in the end, my baby still bought mee rebus, mee siam and pasta for me.

Throughout this whole incident, I saw how much my baby loves me.

Baby, when I recover, I will love you more than you love me.

Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick. I love you very much.