Ads

Friday, June 19, 2009

Stefanie Gaoli

I have a very hardworking colleague and her name is Stefanie. Okay la, sometimes she very lazy. Just kidding!

I have not been around for the past 30 days to assist her because I was sick. But I believe in her. I know even without me around, she will do good and make money for the outlet.

Stefanie is someone who does not get angry. So do I. I always believe its rather pointless to get angry. I believe she have the same thoughts as me.

I know for that 30 days when I was not around, she was given alot of pressure to perform doubly hard and doubly well.

She had to take on the supervisor role and ensure that all things went well.

Today when I went to work, I was so happy to see her and my other colleague. But something unfortunate happen. I was sick again.

Though I felt alittle useless at that point of time, she doesn't think that way. And I was glad she was being supportive.

So Stefanie, with or without me around, you still are doing well.

But don't worry, I will be well soon.

Hang on in there!

Stefanie is the best team mate I had ever had in many months and I wouldn't want to see her being transferred to another outlet.