Ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

136 And Counting

Just 3 1/2 days, I already wrote 136 entries on my twitter site.

I am addicted to twitter.

I am obsessed with it.

Its not about following people or people following me.

But its about how fun it is to update every single minute.

When I blog I have limitations to what I have to write.

But with twitter, I can express myself better.

At first I thought I can just make do my blog like twitter but now I realized how messy it will be. If I were to update every single minute on my blog with entries like, "I am watching tv now and I saw Pamela's boobs," and "I am going to sleep now," it will be a complete waste of space on my blog.

I would rather blog long entries than having to have one liner every single minute written on my blog.

Twitter is rather effective because ; -

let's say if at that particular moment, I am pissed with a particular person, and I can't get to voice out to anyone because everyone is busy, I will just twitter it away with a one liner, "FUCK YOU WHORE!"

If I were to blog it, I have to log in, go to my dashboard, click on the create post, write it and then post it; - too troublesome already. And besides my blog readers will be clueless with that one liner.

"FUCK WHO?"

I can vent my frustration at that very minute on my twitter page and then blog about it in full details when I am free in the evening.