Ads

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

National Museum of Singapore

Yipee, finally I went to the National Museum of Singapore. It was such an eye opener. I get to learn more about Singapore's history.

I went with Eric and of course we had free tickets.





Satay! Satay! So unique!










Those olden days stuffs are so simple but yet so unique.














Vera Wang's first dress.


Just joking.







A few of the photos taken were quite blur because we were not allowed to use flash. So that explains the blur photo.





















In one of my previous entry, I uploaded the photo below.












I was amazed with their cameras back then.




And my IPOD!










Of course not! Its a device to guide us through the museum.
The first stone found in Singapore.













































We were in the Museum for at least 3 hours.
After that we went to eat Arnolds Fried Chicken.