Ads

Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Free, NOT!

Two days ago I was serving a customer and she bought alot of items totalling up to $50. And every $50 dollars spent, they will receive a loaf which can act as a stress reliever and a wrist rest and its worth $11.95.

So when I gave her the free item, she asked, "If I buy more, do you think you can give me more free items?"

I laughed and then paused and replied, "No, Miss. I can't give you..."

"Can la.. Close one eye can?"

"I can't Miss. Each customer is only entitled to one for every $50 purchase. You spent another $50 then you will be entitled to another loaf," I said.

"I spend $50 already , still must spend another $50 ah?" she replied.

Then I thought, Ya lah! You think getting free things in this world very easy ah!

"Sorry Miss, I can't give you any more loafs."

"Your company so NIAO ah?" she said.

NIAO = Stingy.

I kept quiet.