Ads

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How Well Do You Know Me?

I've decied to play alittle game. No prizes for the winners. I just want to know how much they know me as a friend.

I shall pick Aloysius, Kentz and my blog reader/buddy, Nadz.

Question number 1 will be, ... When is my birthday?

Question number 2 will be, ... Of all these singers, who do I respect the most and likes the most? - Ayumi Hamasaki, Jewel Kilcher, Avril Lavigne or all three?

Question number 3 will be a random guess of where I might go to if I am feeling sad. Follow your first instinct. Don't think too long. Because if you start second guessing, then that won't be the answer already.

Do write it on your blog and let me see if you know me well. I will copy and paste your links to my blog and see which three of you knows me the best.