Ads

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Answers From All Three

Previously, I asked Kent, Aloysius and Nadz questions to regards of me and I wanted to see how well they can answer them and how well they know me.



http://aydanikila.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/in-response/



In response to Isaac’s post on the 25th June, these are my answers.

PSSSSTT!!! Isaac,

The Nadz on your blog referring to me right?
Hahahaha!!

Okay, this is how well I think I know you. DON’T get angry if
I’m bad at this, ya? =)


Q1) Your birthday’s on 3rd June 1985. You’re
23 this year. I called you somewhere after 9pm to wish you but you were busy
getting calls. BUT you called me back =))

Q2) I think you respect all
three of them. And I’m torn between Jewel and Ayumi as the one you like most.
You blog a lot about them and I can’t make up my mind on who’s your fav. Hahaha!
You got their CDs and you uploaded videos on them. Avril wise… Not much? Heheh!

Q3) I have a hunch it’s somewhere near the water body. Probably the
beach or some reservoir or at the Singapore River or something. Am I right? This
is totally a wild guess.


I have a feeling I’m a bad friend. =S

And don’t worry. I understand you’re busy with work. =) I’ll drop by
someday. Someday.. Hehehe!! And maybe you forgot but I don’t have an other half.
Hahahaha!!

Talk to you soon Buddy!! Miss ya!






http://kenzdiary.blogspot.com/2008/06/answer-to-issac.html



Q1: 3th June...:) I just send you the present this month lah

Q2: Ayumi Hamasaki

Q3: I really don't know... either your baby's home or
sleep in bed... Lol




http://gamebit.blogspot.com/

working now.. and came across issac's blog. in reply to his mini game. I do hope that at least i can get 1 right? lols

1) 3rd June?

2) hmm.. ur favorite singer is the jewel kilcher..and you love ayumi.. so who to choose? well maybe all 3?

3) u will go to ur blog and rant? haha erm maybe go shopping.



My birthday is 3rd June and all three are right! Kent gave me a present just recently, Nadz wished me birthday greetings at night and I always reminded Aloysius of my birthday, muahaha!

My favorite singers and the ones I respected the most are Ayumi Hamasaki and Jewel Kilcher. Somehow, all three of them got it right in a way or another. Jewel is a singer-songwriter and she creates beautiful lyrics. Her voice is one of a kind. I've listened to Jewel's songs way before Ayumi's.

Ayumi Hamasaki is a very diligent singer. She comes up with different genres of songs and she without fail will make you like the song despite of the diffrent genres.

When I am sad I will go to Singapore River or East Coast Park. Sometimes, serenity calms me down. I will listen to Enya's songs and somehow, tranquility will shroud around me. At times, when I am sad, I will go out alone to places I've never been to before.