Ads

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday Message From Kent

I was surfing the net and I went to Kent's blog and boy was I really happy to see an entry dedicated to me just from Kent.

Happy Birthday: to you... Rizal" I didn't like calling you Issac, it sound so stranger to me... Well never mind. You're now 23 years old, very old already. So please stop switching jobs anymore.

All I need to say is in the card... and the present is, not going to show you here???

Because I will be meeting you on the 5th June 2008 (Thursday...right???) which is to celebrate your belated birthday. But on this day 3rd June 2008, the blogger will
auto-update this post to wish you birthday. I set the time on 00:01am... Thus, making me the very first fews to wish you birthday, so if I didn't send any messages; sms. Don't get angry, I need to sleep as the next day is my common
test, LOL They're kind of very important to me... okay. :)

Thanks Kent! I appreciate it alot! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment