Ads

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Unsightly Sight To See Hairs On Woman's Armpit?

Proper grooming habits are a must. Highly unattractive but it is something that could be fixed pretty easily (though bringing it up wouldnt).

I don't find it appealing when girls don't shave their pits. It's not that hard to do like the legs are for girls so there is no excuse. Does this girl even wear deodorant? Does she shave her legs? I'd be curious how she'd react if you asked her why she doesn't shave her arm pits.


A few days ago, I was talking to one of my friends whom I know from work. So at one point of time, when she was talking, she lifted her left hand up. Boy was I surprised to see what I saw.

She has armpit hairs. And they're not like only mild. Gawd!

I immediately looked away from her.

What say you?

We are only about 5,000 years away form the golden age.

Dark Ages: Hair everywhere - ape women.

Enlightenment: Hair on head, pubic, armpits, and legs.

Golden Age: Hair on head only.

Apocalypse: bald everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.6.08

    Well, personally, i think girls should shave the armpit hairs, it will look ugly if they have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.6.08

    disgusting!

    ReplyDelete