Ads

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Beloved Baby

Okay, let me not get too long-winded. Something short is sometimes sweet. I've known my baby for 7 months and 8 days and I can't believe how time flies. I love every moment I had spent with you and am looking forward towards the future.

My baby is a kind-hearted soul who gives hundred percent effort and love. My baby will sometimes cook for me or probably bring me to fancy restaurants. Hey, I am not saying that I never brought my baby to fancy restaurants before or cook for my baby. I did.

Though we had downs in this relationship, we manage to rectify the problems as immediately. We will always make it to a point that either of us give in to avoid small matters to blow up into big matters.

I believe my baby has done many things for me, let it be small things, or big things, or doing things to please me without or with me knowing.

This relationship gives me meaning to seek the better route of life.

I've deleted all the chatroom programs, online profile excluding my multiply and picasa to store photos, my friendster to get contacted with my secondary classmates and last but not least my blog.

My baby has given me alot of hope to what love really means.

My msn used to have like 1000 over contacts but after two days of sitting down and facing my laptop and glued myself to msn and delete all the unknowns, I only have less than 200 people on my contact list in msn.

I am grateful to my baby for giving me the love, care and understandings.

But hor, my baby can be quite temperamental. Quite scary when my baby explode. Muahaha!

I love my baby and this relationship. That is without a doubt and it comes from the bottom of my heart.

Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment