Ads

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yifang's Birthday And The Big Reunion

After my go-sees, I had to rush down to Downtown East for Yifang's birthday celebration. I arrived at the 11th hour. It was so embarrassing. It was really ironic that our birthday is side by side.



Yay, you see that small box? Its my present for her.

But it is way smaller than the other present that she was holding.


I miss all my secondary school classmates. It's been along time since I saw them.






Wacky antic. Wacky pose.


And I had to come all the way from Boon Lay to see her and celebrate with her. But its worth it.




Family and her decorated the entire room. Fabulous. And she even brought the Mahjong set and table from her home to the chalet. Havoc.




Oh, oh! That's Janet on black. She have grown really slim! Ah, too bad i had to leave as soon as I arrived because I had to rush for the last train.

I am really surprise to see all my classmates there, even the Express guys. I miss you guys!

P/S: I took down a few photos which were not meant for the public's eyes.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.6.08

    Happy belated birthday Yifang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7.6.08

    hey there stranger, good to see you reunited with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7.6.08

    is that a ralph lauren shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7.6.08

    want tees? These tees are good for both genders!

    Anyway, happy bday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7.6.08

    ello, love your blog.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took out several photos , haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7.6.08

    can i advert on your blog and how should i revert back to you>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7.6.08

    another daily routine of yours AHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete