Ads

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hell To The No!

Hell to the NO, I woke up late again! Everyday, all day! Damn it, haha! NO, I'm not pissed. I really tried my best to wake up early but to no avail.

I am really flabbergasted at this girl name Erin because she calls me everyday, all day. In the morning she calls me, in the afternoon she calls me, in the evening she calls me, at night she calls me. Don't make me scream at you ERIN.

Yes, maybe I set her to the wrong direction by saying if I had a choice to make you will be the perfect candidate. I said that she is demure and classy and timid which is good.

But all these are not gestures of wanting her to be my girlfriend.

She got it all wrong!

WRONG!

But anyway, I'm going for my go-sees and then visiting her to get my birthday present and then proceed to my friend's chalet.

Bye bitches!

No I am just kidding on that.

NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment