Ads

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

They (whoever 'they' are) say "Never judge a book by its cover".

Which books have you read BECAUSE of the cover and been pleased you did and which books have you read because of the cover that let you down?

Have you ever heard of never judge hiim by his outlooks only?

Just now, I was walking home and a Jurong junior college girl was standing in front of me. She looked at me and then looked away. I was like, 'what'?

Then I thought maybe its true, all Junior College students are snobs.

A few minutes later, she stopped short behind an old woman and offered to help her carry her groceries.

I was like oh my god I have mistaken her.

Maybe she's nasty to people around her age but she's a softie to older people.

I shouldn't have wronged her.