Ads

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One True Love

If you love someone, wouldn't you try and keep this love alive instead of constantly seeking a new and more attractive person to love?

If you constantly strive in that direction, one day you grow old, you look ugly, you're sagging everywhere possible, who would want you? So you would enjoy a life of polygamy now, and sacrifice your future and be alone?

Love is about hardwork. It's about commitment. It's about trust, honesty, it's about many things.

No relationship is easy, no relationship comes without terms and conditions. Comprise we do, cause we love. And if you just give in to your desire, what are you compared to a beast?

Now you can hate me for what I say, obviously I'm biased, but it's just my point of view.

I desire only one person at any one time, and I give my all, until there's really nowhere to go. I firmly stand this ground, even if everyone changed, I'm will still be the same old me who practises monogamy.

One true love, find it.