Ads

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Self Reflections And A Change Is A Must

I am going to turn 23 soon, in fact, it's only two days away. I need to change alot of things in me to be a better person.

I don't think anyone of you except for my family members and my other half knows me well. It is not because they are not trying their best to know me. But it is all because of me. I didn't want to tell 100% me to them, afraid that they may not like what they see. I used to think that it's all about face.


You know, how they view me in public and how I talk to people and how I carry myself.

Sometimes, people may perceive it as me being arrogant.

Do you guys think that an arrogant person looks more confident? And from my observation, its seems that is correct.

Most of the arrogant people that I had known looks really confident! I also came across a blog post in one of the money making blog saying you need to be arrogant to succeed. Some of my friends also agreed that being arrogant makes a person confident.

Now, I decided to just go with the flow. I don't think being arrogant is confident or sexy. Making mistakes is common and the more mistakes you make, the more you gained.

I used to be arrogant and I bring down people's confident by insulting them and hammering them down for their poor language.

Now, I don't.

I need to change one thing in me and that is PRIDE.

I often place PRIDE over everything thus shutting down people's opinions and comments. This must be stop.

All these are getting to my head and I don't want these things to change me. I want to be the old me, like those kindergarden days; carefree, worry-free and love all around.

Two more freaking days to my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment