Ads

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guys = Armpit Hair Or No Armpit Hair

I don't see why it is viewed as girly. If a woman doesn't shave her legs we don't say it make her manly. There are many reasons that a guy would shave his armpits. One being hygiene. Think of how nasty you would feel if you didn't shave your armpits.

The sweat soaked hair bunched up under your arms sounds attractive doesn't it. I'm not sure why people feel that men have to be hairy. It is simply conditioned in our culture that way. There are countries where girls don't shave.

There are a lot of guys who are now shaving their body hair. It is much easier to stay clean.

Basically I'm saying that is his choice, be respectful. Would you want him to tell you he thinks you should quit shaving? If you think he is more feminine than you, that is another issue.

Shaving your hair is not feminine. Crying during sensitive movies, wanting to go shopping, and reading teen magazines is feminine.

I don't shave my armpit hair on a regular basis but I will make sure it's clean shaven, muahaha!


Shaving your armpit isn't a very feminine task and I think very few straight/bisexual men are more feminine than women.

Others might have a condition or something. Perhaps it bothers him. You shouldn't freak out about him because one simple thing - I'm quite sure he can name a few freakish things about you.

Some guys have an enormous amount of axillary hair and feel better shaving it off. Some have a sweat problem that is better handled without hair there.

If you feel he's more feminine than you, then there's your problem, not just whether he shaves.

4 comments:

  1. i totally agree. but i just can't seem to understand why certain men love to boast about the amount of hair they have on their body. sometimes less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. now u make me sounded feminine..

    though I will sob during sensitie movie (proves I am sensitive)..
    though I like shopping (proves I like to have fresher look all the time)..
    doesnt mean that I am FEMININE..

    -.-"

    anyway, i do agree with u.. shave or no shave.. doesnt have to consider 3rd person's idea..
    just shave la.. it's ur hair ma... lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less is more... Okay, I do cry during movies but only for sappy shows. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.6.08

    sobs,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete