Ads

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yesterday...



I overslept and missed my first two lessons, Carreer PL and S & W. But I swore I slept really early the night before. Probably, I was really exhausted. I had been so busy these week that I hardly have any time for my love ones.



I arrived at school fifteen minutes past eleven. However, Carreer PL ended at twelve. Even if I went for the lesson, my lecturer would marked me absent so what's the point of going for the class when I will still be marked absent.



I went to have my lunch instead with one of my classmates who were in the same boat me; late. The rapport between I and him were not close. But after we had a very fruitful coversation for fifteen minutes or so, we started to know each other better.



Afterward, my classmates went to the canteen to meet up with me. I was informed that there was an upcoming assignment which has to be handed in by next week. Oh, damn! Homework...



Lessons ended late but I still managed to find time to stop by a ice-cream stall before going back home. Strawberry with bread. Yummy!



Anyway, my N/W F lecturer, Mr. Shafique, will not be coming to our class for the next fourteen days as he was called for reservist. Do we rejoice over it or should we be sad about it? Definitely be sad about it of course since I will be missing alot of lessons and losing vital informations for my examinations in the coming weeks.



Our PC Architecture lecturer will also be going for reservist for the next fourteen days. So we are left to rot, I guessed. Will there be any other lecturers to relieve us? Or will lessons be cancelled? That will be left unanswered till further notice by our class committee.



No comments:

Post a Comment