Ads

Friday, July 16, 2004

Disappointment

 

The sun rose in a pool of crimson gold, spilling lights all over the land and white clouds. I dressed up for school and left at 10:30am; knowing that I will be late, I took a cab.

 

I knew that our N/W F lecturer wasn't there as he was in reservist so there will be a relieve. As I waited, I was disappointed with the turn out. There were only four people waiting outside the classroom. I started to panic. 

  

I was the only one informed by Mr.Shafique that he was going for reservist, nobody else knew. I told my classmates that he will not be in school for fourteen days; thought that they need to be updated and be aware of the situation.

 

Least did I expect, by doing so  they may decide not to come for N/W F lessons since he was not at school and I will definitely be in trouble. Why? Because I was the one informing them, thus I will be in deep sh*t.

 

One by one of them decided not to attend lessons, thinking that their attendance won't be marked. I was paralysed with fear. I would be blamed.

 

But something happened. Miraculously, the numbers began to grow. They knew the consequences for not coming will be atrocious and they knew they might get me into a spot.

 

We waited till 11:30am and if the relieve lecturer did not come, we decided to leave and have our break instead. However in the end, he did not come either.

 

But I was disappointed at those who did not come. Sigh!

 

We stayed at the institute's library and I watched Days of Our Lives; it's one of my favorite soap operas. And then when our break ended, we advanced to the PCA classroom. 



I was utterly suprised to know that 2/3 of my classmates read my blog.



2/3 of 27 is 18.



Amazing.


 

Yet again, lessons ended pretty late. I headed back home immediately and thought of changing my website's template; you know - something new for a change. But it wont be up so soon since there's much to be done and modified.

 

On my way back home, somehow, Patricia Mok's face appeared in my mind. Back then, she didn't look like a star but after she'd won the best supporting actress award last year, she's now shining .

 

And her appearance and sense of dressing started to change for the better. She doesn't look ugly anymore. In fact, she look quite presentable and if you look at the side angle of her, she look cute.

 

Nowadays, I've been noticing that she had roles in every shows, e.g. Double Happiness, Room in my Heart, a Child's Hope 2 and guest starring in Top Fun 6. She's booming to stardom. Hopefully, she can grab another award this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment