Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2004

School Re-opens Tomorrow



To Erlina: Thanks for informing me that school re-opens tomorrow. But however, I will not take the initiative to inform the rest of our classmates as told by you. I felt that it is really unneccesary and its money-wasting. No, I'm not blaming or scolding you. No worries.



If I sent a message which costs 5 cents each to 30 people , that will be $1.50. Though its cheap, it's still money. And if unfortunately, a few of them had changed their mobile number, I will be wasting my money.



Wait, you must be cursing me SELFISH ARROGANT BRAT!



No I'm not. They should have some common sense that even without informing them, they would know that school re-opens on that particular date.



If those without, they should asked the lecturer personally him/herself. They shouldn't ask me; I am not the lecturer's informer. I don't do his bidding. If you have any questionable doubts, call the administration office.



To Michelle Quek: You have been asking me a couple of times regarding the time we should report to school. The answer is I don't know. Like the rest of you, I have no idea; I'm clueless.



And you asked me have I asked our lecturer what time should we report to class. Like I said, I don't do anyone's bidding. If you are unsure, CALL him, don't ask me. What if I the lecturer told me that the time would be at 8 and I've told you but suddenly, he decided to change the timing and forgot to inform me. Thus, you and I will get the wrong timing and unfortunately, i will be blamed for my incompentence and you will start hurling vulgarities to me.



To Raymond: I don't know the time; I'm clueless. Please call the lecturer if you are in doubt.



Oh well, if anyone of you ever read my blog, I've already indicated that there's school tomorrow. As for the time, I'm unsure.



No comments:

Post a Comment