Ads

Thursday, July 8, 2004

Hectic But Never Too Stress



My classmates were complaining that Data Communication, one of our modules, is diffucult. I beg to differ. It's either they're not paying attention or they're lazy to take the initiative to understand the module.



Though I've encountered a few problems now and then but I managed to read up the instructions and undo my mistakes. Wha lah! Nothing's too difficult if you try and learn over your mistakes.



Anyway, I am homework-free BUT I have to do the teacher's dirty job of doing the administration work. *Sigh* Thought I could have a nice rest when I reached home but I had to warm my butt at the computer chair and stare at my laptop for hours just to complete the task that was given to me.



I thought I would get the task done within minutes but least did I expect that I have not installed Microsoft Office. I search high and low for the disk but it was no where to be found. It was a total fark up, haha.



But being patient and persistent paid off. It was hidden in my between the books. Should be more tidy! When I was done, I realized that my printer was not working and I have to hand them afterward to my lecturer.



I was left with no options but then an idea struck my mind. My friends would be able to lend a helping hand. Taufik was the best candidate; from what I last heard from him, his printer should still be working!



And wha lah! My job was done. I just need to collect the documents from him afterward in school! Thank you so much!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment