Ads

Monday, July 12, 2004

Disguised Innocent But MEAN, Bitch...



Bitch is one of my good friends whom I knew seven years back. She's this petite girl who I always thought was a saint. There's no questionable doubt that she's hardworking, caring and kind but it was THEN.



I always look upon her as my younger sister and she's the only friend that is ever so close to my mum and dad. She's always been there for me; encouraging and supporting every decisions I made.



But ever since we graduated from secondary school and advanced to tertiary education, she has change ALOT. Now, she's sensitive, unkind, and have a very strong temper. In simple words, she's a mean bitch.



Back then, she was quiet, elegant and dainty and never defended herself when her friends scolded or hurled vulgarities to her. She's always ever so patient when they bullied her and mistreated her. She once told me she will never be like them. Never to scheme, never to betray, never to be shamed by people.



During secondary school, she was a prefect and being a prefect she had to set her standards to be one. She was a role model. She's liked by alot of people but toward the ending of secondary school days, people started to hate her.



One simple reason - She has an attitude problem. But that's the thing that she didnt notice about herself. People would call her bitch and mean but she would accuse them for being nasty because they hurled such mean comments to her.



They called her that because she was being snobbish and throwing temper to them whenever she's not happy. I always stayed by her side, giving her support and consoling her when she's down and out.



After secondary school day, we contacted each other less often as we were both busy and studying in different institutes. But we do make it to a point that we meet at least once a week.



And if I was really very busy with projects or school stuffs, I won't meet her and would tell her to adjourned our meetings to other days. But she is always very persistent and never fails to sway my decision into meeting her.



This happens often and I find her IRRITATING. E.G. If you are suppose to hand in your project tomorrow and you have not yet done a single thing, would you still able to forgo completing your project and meet your friend instead?



You would probably say to your friend, 'we shall meet other times' but if you friends insisted and kept on persuading you to meet him/her, would you feel irritated and thinks that your friend did not understand your situation well?



Yes will be your answer.



Mean thing number 1:



Tell me would anyone shun away a good friend who admitted that he was a gay or she was a lesbian to you?



For me I won't because if she/he is my very good friend, someone who has always helped me, cared for me, I won't shun them away even if they are gays or lesbians.



But she did. She shunned AD away when he admitted that he was a gay. He was being truthful and it takes a lot of courage to say ones a gay to another. I was disappointed with Janet's attitude. Really disappointed.



Worst still, she looked down on them. She despises gays and lesbians. I don't understand her. They are like us but it's just that they prefer liking their own gender. I think that there's not a need to make a fuss out of it.



She alienated Ad and tells everyone that he was a total freak. Thus, everyone was manipulated and brainwashed by her, leaving Ad to be hated by others.



Mean thing number 2:



She would always say that her friends mistreated her, hurled vulgarties and scolded her. But now she's doing the same thing to others. When someone playfully said that her hair was messy, she raised her voice and ticked them off. They are just being playful and it's not their ill intention to make her angry.



If it's the fact that you have a messy hair, go tidy them up. It's just a small comment being made on you and you have to blown the matter up?



On my birthday, I invited her, Ad and a few others. I was very disappointed to know that they, including Janet alienated Ad. I knew Ad was feeling uncomfortable. It hurts me alot when I see him in a state that nobody would want to talk to him.



We'd bought movie tickets but he decided to forgo it and head straight back home, thinking that nobody would welcome him. I persuaded him to stay but he decided to meet me another day instead.



When he left, Bitch rejoiced and commented, 'that gay leave already, so happy.' That was really so despicable of her.



Mean thing number 3:



Yet again on my birthday, she dared to flare up and raised her voice. She didn't flare up at me of course but it was our friends who had commented that she looked like an auntie going to a market place. She hate when someone commented her that and she decided to scold them in public including me, an innocent party.



It was my birthday and she's making a scene. I felt disappointed at her but I didn't really indicate to her that I was feeling upset. I didn't want to ruin my day.



But isn't it cruel to know that it was your friend's birthday and one of your friend is getting angry at some small comments and flares up in public. Shame on her.



Mean thing number 4:



She told me that she's not childish anymore and that she has a mature thinking now. BUT, she prove me wrong. She would lament how childish our friends were, watching pokemon or scolding people like a mad man or woman. She's no different.



Everyone has an inner childhood in them. They including me, including you, including even Janet watched cartoon now and then. Don't you agree with me?



And if someone gets on our nerves, we would scold them. Am I right? Or is that being childish?



Well, if that's so then I'm childish, you're childish and Janet is even more childish. For she was someone who commented that was being childish, she's one too.



Scenario.



Anuar: Your hair messy.



Bitch: Shut up!



Anuar: I just said your hair is messy.



Bitch: Shut up lah. It's my hair. Not your problem!



Anuar: Ok I'm sorry. Where are we heading to?



Bitch: Can you don't ask stupid question?



Anuar: I'm just asking.



Bitch: You know you are very childish.



Anuar: I not childish.



Bitch: You are lah. Can you just shut up. You are really irritating me.



*****

Now you tell me who is being childish?



Mean thing number 5:



She once had a boyfriend named Z. She broke off with him because he was being stingy, calculative and many other things. But to think of it now, Bitch is no different from him.



She's a complete idiot to think of even letting him go. I do have to admit that Z is not compatible for her but he was kind and caring. He tried. She said that Z gets jealous easily. But she herself sometimes gets jealous too.



I invited Z to my birthday and he came. But Bitch didn't really welcome him. She didn't want to see his face. To her, he's a fat ugly guy. Out of curiosity, then why did you choose him in the first place? DUH!



Bitch: I don't want to see his face! He so ugly.



Me: ...



Bitch: Ask him to go back. And why did you invite him to come?



Me: ...



I was speechless. Hey, he's my friend, that's why I invited him. Even though both of you had broken off, still both of you can be friends.



Mean thing number 6:



She is mean. And if she's not happy with you, she will stop being your friend. To her, friends can be thrown away when they are no longer useful to her. Friends are like a piece of paper that can be crumpled and thrown.



She dislike people to smoke, drink club and have tattoos on them and she won't friend them if they have at least one of the things mentioned above.



Bitch: Eeee.. he smokes. Don't need to friend him lah. We find a new friend.



Even if he have a tattoo, smokes, drinks or club, he's your friend; you would not have to mind as long as they don't influence you. If not they are harmless.



Mean thing number 7: 



Bitch gave me her MSN password so that I can check emails for her if she was away. She entrusted me with her password and I wouldn't abuse her password anyhow. To be fair, I gave her mine.



But now I think it was a mistake.



She chatted with my friends and even added them to her MSN contact list. Basically, she had abused her authority. My friends complained that she had added and chatted with them.



She even tried to dig out secrets of me from them.



Bitch, if you have any doubts in me, ASK ME! You bitch...



Never to occur in your mind, this sweet looking girl could be so malicious, so vain, so MEAN! Never to trust her! I say NEVER!



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac






No comments:

Post a Comment