Ads

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Slack...

 

Practically, nothing much was done at school yesterday and today. Lessons were boring and the lecturers were going too slow that we could absorbed all the informations 100%.

 

Yesterday, I went back home immediately after my lessons ended at 11 since I was still lethargic from fishing the day before and that I was still having a slight headache.

 

I watched Sisters today but initially I wanted to watch Ella Enchanted. However, I'd just realized that it was still not shown at cinemas yet. Bleah~ I will rate Sisters - 2.5/5.

 

Bad cinematography and sound effect. And they kept on using the same gothic song every ten minutes of the show. The ceilings were alittle unreal but however, they did a very good job at scaring the sh*t out of me when the ghost appeared.


The show however does have the same storyline as Ju-On: The Grudge and The Ring. Horror flicks nowadays are often too similar that we even thought the movie producers had to borrow the ghost from the same set each time.

While I was on my way back home, I saw...



No comments:

Post a Comment