Ads

Tuesday, July 6, 2004

School Days



5th July 2004



I was like a lost soul wandering on earth finding for heaven's gate. But However, I was not as lost as those new students. Though it was not my first day in that school, I felt nervous and confused.



Usually, we would be slacking on the first day of school. I was laughing my head's off at the new intakes; they look so innocent and naive while others look fierce and stern. They were scurrying all over the place to locate their classes and to get from one place to another.



We had an early dismissed; the lecturer was a slacker and we had nothing much to do. LOL. Somehow, I had a strong hunch that I would be called back after class to help my lecturer with his administration work. Damn, I hate it when he do that. I had plans afterward but I had to stay back to help him instead.



I was dummped with loads of work; I had to do the class roster and re-do the floating register by the end of this week. *Shrugs* Oh well, it's perfectly alright with me. ARGH!



I then proceeded to Marina Square with my classmates to watch a movie at 1300hrs. We had lunch at Burger King but I only drank Ice Lemon Tea. Fast food are just too oily. And then we advanced to the cinema. Toward the last part of the movie, I was in need of the gents. Damn it, I had to make it fast or I will miss the ending, I thought.



In a jiffy, I was done. Thank god, I didn't miss the last part!



After the movie ended, the others left but I, Salime, Sua`ad and Erlina decided to chill out at Harborfront Coffee Bean. By then, I was exhausted and I felt so sleepy! I want to go HOME!



Time ticked by, and soon after, I had no will to walk further. I took a bus but it was packed. Cursed to the man who tried to caress my butt. FARK HIM!



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment